Pages

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA
The Magic Square

Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Green Vale





There is a place a memory of where I need to go. I wish I could go there now in the physical however another form of journey I will take. A meditation if you will. A return to a sacred copse. I know this place I know it's name deep in the wild wood. It is so beautiful there no matter the season. I could lay down, a root for a pillow, covered by the arched green bowers the scent of earths loam and perfume. Little motes of light that sparkle with fey. Warm and secure and safe as like to a womb, a wizards tomb. I am always there. In her bosom. This is a reality not near any illusion.


I Tego Arcana Dei

Location:United Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... I can feel it.......A river and an big old oak tree perhaps ?......I have a sacred place in the green and another by the sea and go there often ..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do me an honor my anam cara.
      breathes in the light
      There are many places here to find inner peace through outer nature

      Delete